TOURSCORE IS FEMALE RESALE CLOTHING HAND-PICKED BY A TRAVELING MUSICIAN.
My name is Olivia Dear and I'm an artist from Detroit, MI. I began touring the U.S. and UK, headlining and opening for artists, at age 15. Touring doesn't always allow you the time to fully experience the places you travel, so I discovered the quickest way for me to get to know these places was by wandering their streets and visiting their small businesses. My love of fashion and culture and old sh*t led me straight to the vintage and resale spots, coffeeshops, record stores, etc.

Before I knew it, I was coming home with unique finds from all over, and suddenly it seemed only fitting that I start bringing back clothing for women of all styles and sizes (currently only XS to XXL due to limited touring during COVID-19 pandemic; more to come).
 
Some pieces are modern. Some pieces are throwbacks. All pieces are hand-picked and well-traveled.
***U.S. SHIPPING INCLUDED IN PRICE (email oliviadearmusic@gmail.com for International inquiries)
***ALL SALES FINAL

Environmental Impact of Buying Resale
Fashion is the third most polluting industry in the world.
The U.S. generates more than 15 million tons of post-consumer textile waste (PCTW; clothing, shoes, accessories, towels, bedding, drapery, etc.) each year. That amount has doubled over the last 20 years, according to the EPA. To break that down, that's approximately 80 pounds of PCTW per person annually. Of that amount, 15% was recycled or combusted for energy recovery, and the remaining 85% was sent to the landfill. Once at the landfill, synthetic clothing can take hundreds of years to decompose.

Source: EPA and The Balance: Small Business

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Black Apple Music Icon
  • Black Spotify Icon
  • Black Tidal Icon
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black YouTube Icon

© 2020 by Olivia Millerschin.